DevCycle Feature Management
Build vs. Buy
Building a feature management platform from scratch requires a significant investment of time and resources. Even with a dedicated team, it can take months or even years to develop a platform that meets all of your needs.
In contrast, teams can setup DevCycle in minutes.
Should you build or buy?
Is building a home grown solution right for you?
We've created detailed guides to help you evaluate whether developing an in-house feature management system is ideal for your organization.
Why DevCycle is better than building in-house
Get features you'd never build in-house
Time & Cost Savings
Building feature flags from scratch is time-consuming and expensive. Our pricing is affordable for teams of all sizes.
DevCycle is user-friendly. We put our heart into creating and maintaing incredible documentation.
DevCycle offers all the feature flag features you need to manage your releases and product roadmap.
Built for Scalability
DevCycle can grow with your business and scale to meet your needs as they change.
Fast Comprehensive Support
Our team is always available to help you with any questions or issues you may have.
Easily connect DevCycle to your current tech stack without missing a beat.
Built for Development Teams
- DevCycle helps you find and remove stale flags with tools like feature reach and automatic code cleanup.
- With usage-based pricing, you can invite your whole team and still save money.
- Group all of your flags together under a single feature, making flags and their states easy to manage across environments.
Easily find and clean up stale flags.
Invite the whole team at no extra cost.
Clear flag observability across environments.
Architected for Speed and Reliability
- DevCycle is built on AWS Lambda and DynamoDB, allowing us to scale to meet your needs without sacrificing reliability.
- Ready to scale when you need it, flag decisioning logic happens as close to your users as possible. It can even be executed on your own infrastructure.
Serverless backend built for scale and fault tolerance.
Built using edge computing
The DevCycle Difference
Skip the dashboard, create features, assign variables, auth, and more with our CLI.